Sunday, May 2, 2010

Why Does My Dog Hump Furniture

Rieview: L'Oreal Resist & Shine Pro-Keratin Pastel nail hardener



Hello!

Today I want to make a review to the nail hardener from L'OrĂ©al. I have purchased the product about 2 months (it cost around 8 €) and I love it!

I've actually so rubber-like, soft nails and let it grow, they break off fairly easily accessible or have cracks, then I am forced imer they shorten. But with this nail hardener have gained some strength and it is let it grow no torn or broken. There

the paint comes in different shades, with my (No 101) on first layer on the nail is actually transparent. Only ah 3 layers we see this subtle pastels. It is easy to apply but dries more slowly. I wear it often as base color coat and as I said, I find it great and I would buy this product again anyway. has

What I liked in this nail hardener is less in the first place, the price (about 8 € for 9 ml) Although he is a great exaggeration is 8 €.
The next negative is the cover (you see it on the photo above) I hate something like that! The appearance of a product is important to me and if I pay 8 euro, I would like to kindly have this beautiful cover all the time on it and not as "decoration" as. It's a miracle that I have this "cover over" not yet lost, but that's still determined
;-) The last thing I did not like about this nail hardener is that the writing has disappeared so quickly (it shows the photos above) It looks as if I had the bottle already 3 years or so although I have only 2 Monatent.
But these are now anything but "superficial" things about which one can ignore in an emergency.

As I said I find this nail hardener great and would recommend it anyway.

Best regards

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment