Monday, May 3, 2010

Shirk And Fiona Cake Toppers

What if my friend Steal my earrings?

to rain today, a small post about me.
first The weather is totally sh *****. I had already taken out all my summer clothes.
second My favorite earrings are gone!

I still do not know what I can do about it. I've always hidden from him but somehow he has a 7th Sense when it comes to find my ear plugs!

I am a person who likes to wear earrings. Unfortunately, I am of earrings very picky: I hate (or lose the silver color and copper color will be as ugly) Earrings the "rust" and I like to wear earrings or nice bling-bling plug. Unusual silver hoop earrings I have yet to find any. But even if it comes to find beautiful male that I like do I really hard (I may need a whole day, life can really be hard ...) I

Now I bought 2 weeks ago really nice bling-bling plug I've actually worn daily. But this morning they were gone! My friend has once again "borrowed". It would be no problem if my earrings (in his case it is only a male) would get back safely but he has a real talent when it comes to losing, and indeed in the few hours in which he carries. He buys me then but new (which unfortunately will not always meet my taste) but also the new earrings do not stay long in my possession :-(

I should to protect a safe or buy something for my earrings. ... Best viewed with alarm (and safe naturally in pink with glitter ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment