Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recipe For Buttercream Icing Cake Boss

Review: Manhattan Light & Natural Makeup / The way to the right Foundation color is hard



Hey girls!

Today I make now the time to review the Manhattan Light & Natural Make-up and I will still with my Make up other things to compare, I always use.
I wanted to try a new makeup from the drugstore that is priced slightly cheaper than my present term Foundation. It took me quite long to find one (4 dm, 1 Ross, 2 and 2 Ihrplatz check)

The make up (that is, of Manhattan) has cost around 5 € and there are 30 ml in it.
A moisturizing Entes Makeup SPF should be 10th min I have it in the color no 30 Light Beige (I believe is the brightest color).

now first to the positive aspects :

The color de make-up perfectly matches my skin tone (and I've never seen, although I have tried many forever Foundations and have no added color fit as good as this).
What I also liked a lot is he a great cover. When I tried it, I was really surprised to disappear as the skin of impurities. I did not feel as if he would cover the blemishes on but as he would erase them. It is now not as if the make-up would disappear to leave everything, but you can see how it mitigates redness (without concealer) and pimples strong.

Negative points:

What I did not like this makeup is that it is very thick and it can be spread by heavy and you accordingly then of course more of the product needs (even with base). I hit my make up always with a Foundation brush but this make-up you get strips with a brush, so I have what it takes to distribute with your fingers (and I like it at all)
also seen in the make-up sometimes fine hairs (I habs now looked in the dictionary and it is true) and I find that totally bad. What exactly is there now (because you can see the hairs do not always) I do not know about I'll try to fathom
;-) The last negative point is that the make-up rubs off on clothes for an hour after application . In the summer is still in winter but if you have a scarf and Turtlenecks with, I imagine the rather problematic.

My conclusion:
I will now use up this make-up yet but I'll buy it myself in no case more and would rather stay with my Foundation. The application takes longer because the result is not as I will, it has not be so long and it turns off. This product has reminded me why I, as far as make-up, I crossed over to the perfume market.


My Foundation I &: a love story about the way to the right is hard Foundation




This is my beloved all over Foundation: to make up BeYu Reflectins Light Foundation (about 20 €)

When I was 14, started 15, I had initially sought in the drugstore a make up and never found one. Most foundations were then too dark, have not covered or crumbled, etc. I then gave up a foundation to find.
to my 17th Birthday I got a present from my best friend, a Douglas-voucher. I wanted to use them. I have at this time never really bought into what perfume (except for Sephora in France with my mother) because I was too expensive (it's still me but with my make up I make an exception).

Well in any case I went with my Friend and with my coupon in our small-town Douglas gone. I am determined to find a foundation, no matter what the cost (30 € I had on the voucher and 50 I had taken in a bar if it would cost more).
I'm about wore make one of the sellers went to get some advice. Since these women I've always distrusted what make-up & co. As for (you can only see how they put on themselves), I have said very clearly her what I want. Should I then sat down on such a chair and they came up with all sorts of testers. And then began the evil: I think she has all the make-up they had in this small Douglas tried out on me. She told me always one applied by the Foundation on his face said that she would be perfect for my skin tone, I politely said no, and she painted me from the Foundation and went on to the next. My girlfriend has broken all the time laughing and I felt like a guinea pig.
After about 1 hour (felt but 6 hours) she has finally moved out of the BeYu Foundation (probably because they were priced slightly cheaper than the others). First, it of course has taken the wrong color, but I liked the texture right away. When I then insisted that I should like to test the brightest color (she has tried out all the Foundations of me and always with the darkest started), they did fit perfectly.
Since then (that is about 5 years ago) I have only used this foundation (and never again asked a Douglas-seller for advice)

The texture is creamy, it spreads easily, will not leave unsightly. In this Foundation so lichtrefektierende Pugmente contain the Tein more even let appear and can radiate. Although it is on the opacity is not particularly good, but I prefer it because you will not "mask effect" on the face and has no borders. I need a whole face just a surge, a bottle last me about 4 to 8 weeks.

20 € I find a bit much, especially because I use almost every day Foundation but the make-up is worth it to me (especially after I've tried from Manhattan). When I make-up of Manhattan has purchased wolteich are actually a little cheep Foundation (to save, even though I probably should save on cigarettes)
I find that are the right Foudation (and a beautiful complexion) as A and O for a successful make-up and it is therefore worth a Foundation to invest some more.

So if you still looking for a good make-up since, have a look at perfume by (but by no means let you advised by the sellers, tests dear self)

0 comments:

Post a Comment