Saturday, May 8, 2010

Japanese Train Groping Clips

Review: essence abour Crazy Colour Blush & LE kohl pencils



Hi girls! Now a

little to the Review about Crazy Colour LE. I'll try to keep it fairly short because I think that there is already quite a few reviews of these products.

The Blush has cost about 3 €, there are 7.5 g and it was sold out pretty quickly (I have 4 dms scoured around to find and in the 4th shop I've just got hold yet the final copy). Swatches of the Blush I'm not perfect, since it first I think so Genung Swatches of the Blush and 2 are Blush is so bright that the one in a photo with my camera (as mentioned already, the relatively new, and I get that with the Lichtverhätnisse out not quite so good) would not see. The Blush is very bright, is actually it more of a shimmer powder. I tried it in my daily make-up to "integrate", but it did not work out quite as it first too little color added and 2 It shines a lot and too much shimmer on the face (the eyes or lips, it is something else again), I find the subtle everyday make-up too much. But I like to be dan Blush total: it has a pleasant texture and has a relatively neutral smell. The packaging I like personally very much, because it is very simple and somehow beautiful square * g *.

My conclusion: Too bad that this more of a shimmer powder blush, it is because I really wanted to use as the new Rouge. But a bad buy it was still not, I'll just not quite as frequently as PRIOR accepted use.

Now for the eyeliner pencils: they have cost 1.25 € and contain 1.1 g. I, the pins in blue, purple and pink have brought (the green pins I have not won, since I never put make-up in green ). They were all sold out very quickly, so I found this at the last dm where I bought the blush.
The texture is very creamy and they have a beautiful metallic sheen. On the lid, they haten on me "normal" long (so they keep as long as my other kohl pencils).
the blue and purple eyeliner I've used almost every day and I'm totally enthusiasm of the 2 colors. I can only recommend.
the pink eyeliner I have not used quite as often as the pink as eyeliner or on the lower lashes with me sometimes looked a little reddish: So then sometimes it looked to me like I had red eyes, irritated.

My conclusion: The kohl pencils in blue and purple I can only recommend, especially to the rates. As for the pink eyeliner would look like this all myself look at him. I personally would have to do without actually can.

I wish you a Schonner Sunday

your Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment