Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Myrtle Beach Condo For Senior Week

Small raid

I should really keep away from shops. I am determined this month to buy less, but when I go today afternoon with my friend in the city of ice cream, I could not resist, of course (I am weak ... I know I should leave my apartment not even, I think I would then Save lots of money)

So here are my achievements:





The nail lacquers are of the Into the Wild LE essence of (nr 01 and 03 desert fox heart chakra). I'm glad I got these colors still, in many dms they were already sold out.

The glosses are by Florence Lip plumping with Light. On the side of the bottles are in the mirror and Inside of the lid are LED lights, that is quite handy if dark.
Collchen14 which had reported on her blog and I found that with the LED lights in the lid so funny. When I saw this commentary today by chance in the dm I just had to have one of them. My problem was
then, as always, that I could not decide between 4 frabs (gives the gloss comes in 5 colors). So I have taken every 4 colors that I liked.

The glosses smell totally delicious taste, but after nothing. The colors I find really nice. They are not very strong, almost transparent for them totally beautiful shimmer on the lips. The packaging I personally find very attractive and the Lights and mirrors are of course original gadgets that are eventually determined to be times of great benefit.

Unfortunately holds the lip gloss is not long on the lips and also because I lack the plumping effect (the gloss "on fire" or "tickle" not on the lips as I'm used to plumping gloss, as essence volume up! Lip maximizer, but which now, I think, has a different name) I'm still

totally satisfied with the new glosses and when they start me up, I'll buy more, they appointed me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment