Saturday, May 1, 2010

Housewarming Quotes-bible

raid of the week





beginning I wanted my blog with my raid last week.
Yes this week I was very busy in terms of cosmetics now. But I really needed it all ;-) In addition, I came out at 2 LE (Into the Wild and Crazy about color by essence) and the LEs are with me always extremely quickly away. I bought

:

- essence Crazy about color multi color blush
- p2 Feel Good compact mineral blush in the color nr 020
sweet rose-basic mosaic powder Color 01-Manhattan
Light & Natural Make Up in color nr 30 Light Beige
-essence Crazy about color eyeliner pencils in the colors nr 01, 02,03 (think pink, liliac forever, addicted to blue)
-basic eye shadow pen white (as, unfortunately, no nr on it) elegant lotus

nail polish and nail art

-p2 miss French in the color of 010 Chinese and color 020 Japanese cherry
-p2 color Victim in the color 017 and in color 191 gigantic
- basic nail polish in white (sorry, no no there)
-essence in the multi-dimensional color 01 clear as ice-essence
nail art freestyle & tip painter in color 04 pink!
-essence Into the Wild zulu nr 02 and nr 04 bongo drums
-essence tweezers and nail art stylist
-essence nail art glitter mix nr 02 style it up! and nr 03 check it out
-essence nail art nail jewels nr 01 star dust and nr 02 milky way
-essence sos nail care balm

I usually buy is not always so many make-up stuff in a week, this week was a little extreme, - )

Soon I will definitely make swatches of the paint, for p2 Blush and make up. To make up in a few weeks I'll probably make a review, and make up with my jetztigem compare

Best regards

Esperanze

0 comments:

Post a Comment