Sunday, May 9, 2010

Large Rolling Laundry Basket

Simple Nail Design

Hi folks!

I prefer to try at least once a week to post a nail design. I hope that creative does not want me at some point fails to creativity ... Well yes now is not so important.

So today with very simple Nail Design Stamping and Strassteinchen: I Used



I
- essence mulit-dimensional 01 clear as ice
-p2 017 elegant color victim
nail-essence art sealing topcoat
-essence nail art stampy
-stamping template by essence set (do not know, unfortunately meht which no, but another flower motif is also sufficient)
-essence nail art nail jewels (but there tuns also any Strassteinchen)
-black nail varnish (now forgotten me in the photo, habs times contradictory, but I always p2 color victim No 210 eternal for Stampen)



So first I have applied the clear coat of essence as the base. Then I applied to the paint of p2 nr 017 elegant three layers, since he is not able to cover.
Then let everything dry well. On the ring finger, I aufgestampt the flower motif black lacquer. I then angepinselt all nails the essence of Clare as ice again and the ring finger in the middle of a flower Rhinestone applied. Finally, I sealed the ring finger with the sealing topcoat again so that the essence of rhinestone remains stuck at least 2 days.

All very easy as you can see. One can of course vary with all kinds of colors and motifs Stamping. I picked out the color as elegant as the best fits my current mood.

have fun with your design

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment