Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What Does Rj Cz Mean On My Ring ?

I became a fan of ..... Quattro Eyeshadow!

Currently, my favorite color was purple and lilac eye shadow terms tones. Here are some of my eye shadow which I use a lot lately:



-p2 nr 910 and 023
-essence eyeshadow duo no 04 Glamour Breauty (was I think a LE)
-essence multidimensional eyeshadow nr 03 must have (ie but now color and shine eyeshadow nr 03 wear it!)
-essence eyeshadow no 19 disco diva (my achievement of the last month, is really a killer color)
-Dior 5 couleurs nr 970
-2 pallets (one of Claire's and the other a no name brand)

Driven by my make-up addiction, I was now a few weeks ago looking for new shades of purple. In dm I updated the "discovered": Essence eyeshadow quattro nr 06 sooo cool


I was never a fan of such Quattro Eye Shadows, as I've always felt somehow through this 4 "given" colors in my creativity "restricted" is (somehow almost make up feng shui ;-) I know I have sometimes ridiculous views). That is why I have such eye shadow never really noticed or ignored.

First I used the different colors einzelnd and combined with other eye shadows. Irgendwannmal I've taken AMU with all these colors that are in the Quattro eye shadow and I was really excited.

My little eyeshadow Quattro has thus get new friends. Here's a "group photo":



Essence quattro eyshadow nr 04 (sixties reloaded), 05 (aqua flash), 01 (ciao bella!), 06 (sooo cool).

I find that not only the colors fit super nice with each other (except the aqua flash, the quattro Eyeshadow top right, I think as this bright light blue tone does not fit.), The eye shadows are best: they are pigmented great (which to me is very important and what is in some of the mono eye shadow by essence unfortunately can not say) and hold its base over the whole day.

Soon I will definitely try other brands of Quattro Eyeshadow and of course it reports.
If someone who could recommend I would appreciate any comments.

Best regards

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment