Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Temperature For Storing Paint Freezing

Review: Perfect Face desert base of p2

Huhu!

last weekend! Therefore I have now finally time for the announced review of the Perfect Face Base of p2!

I'm using it now for about a month.

Photos: has cost


it around 4 € and it is 30 ml. Promised by the manufacturer by masking of skin imperfections, a silky, soft shine and shimmer of make up and fix

The base will have a fairly neutral smell. It has a silky texture and melts instantly with skin, so it is very pleasant during the application and shimmers softly. It takes a little of this base, with hands me a half surge, so it holds quite a long time. One should avoid taking too much of it, because otherwise the make-up stains.

I find that this base and the application of Foundation makes it easier, because the make-up by merging with the cream of the skin and somehow fits the face and skin tone much better to (my make up is a bit too dark for my skin tone but with extremely bright this base there as if to adjust my makeup on my skin tone is even would).
The make-up has more clearly with the Face Base, without having to crawl into wrinkles or the like. Since I use the stuff I can save the refresh and review of make up.

I am with some products rather sensitive and easily get pimples but my skin against this base has not rebelled * happy * I use

this base actually a day with make up (on the package that you just carry it alone can), but sometimes I feel "too much" to have on the face, I feel somehow on make-up, as if one had too much makeup up on the face and as if it were totally greasy. It feels, however, only so, so the makeup does not rub off on clothes and it's not too much makeup on her face. Why is this now (maybe I put too much on the days of the base, or have had to oily skin or my face cream was not fully recovered) I do not know.

I can use this base to recommend, despite the above negative points, and in any case further.
4 € I also find the price / performance ratio in total order, almost need a bargain because as you said very little cream of it. I think so about a month and have used it almost daily and it is still full of good, she is determined to keep a few months

I myself could not imagine life without them ;-) and I've already supplies concerned (even if it is far from empty, but products that I consider indispensable, I always buy twice if I lose it or it from today to tomorrow is empty)

Best regards

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment