Sunday, May 2, 2010

Toothpaste For Gingivitis

AMU - suitable for summer nail design





Hello girls!

Today I got a fresh AMU in pink for you to match the summer nail design. Please excuse the photos. The colors come out it is not quite so beautiful. The AMU is pretty garish, than nothing for those who like discreet.




Here is a picture of my used items. The bases have

ICHD basic Eye shadow pen made in white. Then I applied to the entire eyelid eyeshadow in the color of the essence nr 15 (celebstyle). The crease I have accented with a vibrant pink (in my case it is the basic concept of eyeshadow duo in the Art Deco color nr 7). Then I applied the highlighters (eg essence frosted eyeshadow nr 01) and hide the pink of the crease well. We went with the eyeliner from the essence Colour Crazy about LE nr 01 (Think Pink) with whom I have drawn a eyeliner.
on lower lashes I've drawn a line with a silver eyeliner (I used the crayon pour les yeux by Réserve Naturelle n ° 23 to mark the Réserve Naturelle I'm at the end of Post again say what). This line would I still blurred with a thin brush something.
Finally, I have inked the lashes and apply a black eyeliner to the waterline (a white eyeliner would certainly fit well great, but I use almost never white eyeliner, because I think that the Black great on the water line each eye stresses and is never wrong)

As I have taken a dim Blush Apricot-tone that is very subtle (the Blush I have user is a no-name product). I find a pink blush would be too much (pink) have been in the face. Highlighter as I have very little removed from Crazy About Colour Blush.
On the lips, I applied a transparent gloss. How do you find

the AMU? If you tend to loud or subtle Faben a AMU?

Best regards

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment