Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's Kates Playground Real Name?

Review of Essence LE Into the Wild nail polish 03 heart chakra

Hello girls!


I have a "small" (I try to keep it short) Review alternate to the nail lacquer from the essence LE into the wild in 2003 heart chakra (Swatches I'm not online now, because you have the intended seen on other blogs already, and also the paint has been adopted by my fingernails, why can not you read the same below).

The color: I love them. I really love her. Actually, such peachige coral tones absolutely not my case. When I bought the time, I had thought it would be lighter than in real life, so I thought that would be so bright, a little apricot colored pink (but containing more of a pink and not be so Aprricot colors). Now yes, definitely, I applied it yesterday and fell in love with this color.

The problem: The paint does not work at all. NULL! And with such strong colors, I hate it when the cover at all after 2 layers.
So I've applied 4 or 5 layers of the paint so that it does reasonably well, and then a topcoat.
What happened the next day you can guess: he has "masked" so I could pull off the nails of the way such a sticker. And after less than 24 hours! I would have thought may indeed want this to happen after 4 or 5 layers of paint color + base + top coat, but not so fast :-( It had taken me 2 hours for application of the 5 layers.

I'll get me in any case still a paint in the color, but one of the layers after 2 correctly detected (if someone can recommend a good, please in the comments)

So I really advise on this paint, is looking love you one of the covers properly if you want to have one in color.

now very briefly to the bongo drums in 2004 (including from the LE into the wild): He is kind of transparent. I find that somehow as if the nails brighten somewhat. Is rather for someone who is on natural nails with a not too strong luster.

Best regards

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment