Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sophisticated Knicker

What I rumschleppe everything with me

I know I carry a lot with really too much to me, BUT: I really want the stuff.

were ready for some pictures:



In the first picture is to see a pocket mirror (the black) that I have a LE of basic (I found the rose pattern so beautiful) and the other is a hair brush with mirror, which folds together (so one like you will soon be of essence in the let's go girls LE). Total convenient for travel, but what I do not like this hair brush is that it can be cleaned really difficult to remove (the hair, the remain stuck in the brush).

on the 2nd Photo are (from left to right):

- essence maximum definition mascara in black. My favorite mascara, I'm really into that is such a "fly's" (I know many find the totally awful), because that somehow makes the lashes total eye-catcher, and for this great mascara.

-black eyeliner. This is now of essence, I find the now not particularly good or bad, but I have found my perfect eyeliner yet (although I've tried even more expensive by Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and Dior) so I try really everything possible to black eyeliner pencils from and just take along with it I think.

-lip glosses: the first is of Maybelline Fruity Jelly (gibts but I really believe nothing around), and the second by essence cream gloss. The essence of cream gloss I absolutely love. The total shimmers beautifully on your lips, holds total long and feels totally authentic creamy on the lips. Of the color of her totally discreet, so she fits all make-up. In addition, the smells just divine (not too strong and not particularly to artificial)!

-Lip Balm. I'm currently on the basic. I find the total actually good because it is not as creamy like Labello, but something "fixed" and therefore remains longer on the lips. This Lip Balm is it still in different colors. I have this still brought in such a shimmering pink (at least I thought at first it was a shimmering pink, there were no testers), but I like that at all, because the color comes out in my opinion for a Libalm too crass (I wanted Lip Balm for something very discreet), almost like a lipstick and I like that color does not (an ugly pink with a touch metllic).

hand cream. I can not live without hand cream. For the way I have brought me such a small package in the DM (the cost ct between 50th and 1 €) of chamomile Hand & Nail Cream. I like this totally hand cream, not because it is better than others (it is not worse than others, but she pulls ziemich quickly, so you do not fight for ever with a greasy film on the hands must be) but because my grandmother has always used me and the smell of the cream always reminds of my grandma.

-again lip gloss from UMA (as I know but not if it's still there). On the jar is indeed "with taste", but it smells really only coconut and tastes like nothing. The gloss is almost transparent, shimmering totally beautiful in all of subtle white. It also keeps total long as it is very sticky. What I now did not like is because the type of packaging: such jars in which you reintätschen finger do I find especially Lipgloss totally inappropriate since then the sticky stuff on your fingers, and also I think it's also full unhygienic. (Buy the gloss was the way a gift from a friend I myself would never have thought of that, but as I said before I change the color and smell like total)

face cream by Dove (so an intensive cream) in a smaller package as with the hand cream from the dm. In the summer I need it less often, but in winter I get dry skin quite quickly from the cold and then I really happy when I'm there.

-The last thing I've also always there is the lipstick or gloss I'm wearing it, but the always varies.

They were now all the things I always with me rumschleppe. I have everything packed in a cosmetic Täsch and would even without the one that never leave home.
If I am again late in the morning and do not have time to finish my makeup at home, then I am ready to make up with all the stuff in the car ;-)

I used eye shadow also taken Rouge and make-up but since I discovered the Eyeshadowbase and Face to the base I need no more luck.

I would be interested in what you so rumschleppt times with you and if you have what it takes really always there.

Dear greetings

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment