Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bushnell Trophy Mp Sight In Procedures

summery nail design






Hello,

here is my new nail design. I design like my nails to the season and according to my whims. In the summer I like to wear gaudy colors and fresh in the winter, I stand on dark and golden paints.

This design is totally easy and quick.

Bases I have the L'Oreal Pastel Resist Shine nail hardener taken no one hundred and first The first thing I did the entire first nail in eimen bright pink paint (MNY paint nr 541). Then I have a pink Nail polish removed (Manhattan Quick Dry nr 78, but I know not whether there is this paint yet because he is over something) and the nail diagonal "divided" and painted a half completely in pink (I have applied 2 coats of pink paint). After that I went with a silver tip Painter (which I've forgotten in the photo, I have no essence of silver surfer 2003): The Painter Tip I have only a fine line drawn diagonally through the middle between the 2 different colors. Finally, I've taken out of the Nail Art Gilitter mix of flower essence this one better and stuck to the ring finger and the thumb with a clear coat on it and made all the nails another layer of sealing the top coat of essence. What determined also great looks were a fine glitter paint as a topcoat.

You see, the design is totally easy and you can try it out with lots of different colors.
I would appreciate your feedback very much like her find what you would have maybe done differently or what color combination you would have found better.

Best regards

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment