Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should I Buy New Tv Before Superbowl Or After

My nail care products



languishes What you see in the photo the products that I use for my nails and Manicure use (one thing I-forgot again: my glass nail file and cotton gloves)

- Kamill Hand & Nail Cream (of which I apologize in post "I umschleppe everything with me," reported only was the on the photo my "small" version of the hand cream)

hand cream I use every day and every week I cream my hands especially fat with an extra-nourishing hand cream from Neutrogena (of course I forget the photo on) and pull me then so cotton gloves and wear the on to ... the cream vanishes. I do not know exactly how long I wear the gloves as. I make the most of the weekend if I have few hours of rest and I relax on the sofa in front of the TV or magazines and books do.

- rosewood stick of p2

Once a week I push the cuticles back with these rods. Some people cut the "excess" from cuticle then, but I personally would advise against it. I have it done sooner, and my cuticles has always inflamed, and this looks totally **** e of sch. The result is pushed back in exactly the same as in cut away, only that is there is no inflammation.

- is nail oil balm of basic

a pin with oil of the nails and cuticles usually with vitamin E and F. If you actually daily massage into nails and cuticles, but I often forget (although I have deposited the extra pin on my bedside table). So an oil is also of essence, p2, etc. However, in such a small vial. Whether they are better now, I know can not be reconciled, I'll soon buy such a bottle. But I can well imagine that as the dosage will be somewhat more difficult (. That one is perhaps provided too much takes But when time comes, I will report)

- Curticle Softener Pen of p2

Raises protruding cuticle ( with lime aroma that smells really good). The stuff I'm always on the cuticle, just before I push back the cuticle with the rosewood chopsticks. It is better, but if you push back the cuticles after showering or bathing, for then the cuticle very soft and can be totally simple and fast backward.
(no tip nebenei: even the eyebrow plucking is easier after showering / bathing and painless, especially since the pores opened further by the warm water (vapor) and the Häärchen-I hope I have done it properly now-single from the . Loosen skin also takes the skin better by the next Open all pore-care materials to much, eg face masks)

- essence sos nail care balm

I use the stuff now about 2-3 weeks and do it every time on it if I remove my nail polish. Cleaning product and it promises intense moisture for nails and cuticles. I often use my nails and nail hardeners Tock from this total, but since I use this balm make the disadvantages of nail hardener less noticeable.

-very briefly what to nail files : I always use a glass nail file, I find the best. I advise against but which are made of metal nail file: the only broken nails done. In filing the metal is heated by the friction and destroys the nail. The nail polish
always in one direction!

Now I am-as always-totgeschrieben * lol * your

Enjoy reading

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment