Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What To Say To Someone Having Baby Today

mini-raid of the week

Huhu!

This week I am snapped together better than what the shopping As for * ganzstolzbin *, since I've spent this month, really a lot because of all LEs have came out and I have some new baking equipment ((?) I do not know how to do that to call otherwise, turn Sun waffle iron and so electric thing with so 2 whisk, unfortunately I grad forgot how that is) will be removed (yes, I bake and cook all the contact) and then came the new shoes (and I needed a matching handbag ).
So I have a wide berth to all drug stores (and almost all perfumes) and the city made. It was not easy, but I habs almost done. Well that's it for this
"Enthaltsamkeitswoche" came out:



The Eyelash Curler gabs in Douglas (it cost 3 or 4 euros) and it is pink! I wanted anyway set a new eyelash curler, I was not long satisfied with my old and I have already determined 3 or 4 years (I do not even remember where I've bought it).
Well in Douglas, I then saw that sweet, pink eyelash curler and they simply had to have (the gabs, moreover, in blue). War to the eyelash curler gabs still a lot of brush (the handles of the brushes in the same color as the Eyelash curler), but I was able to do without, mainly because it was such a thick powder and blusher brush (including those on the go with so cover), and of which I have clearly enough.
I have the Wimernzange until now used not as often, but it is quite ok. No better and no worse than others, an ordinary eyelash curler BUT: it is pink ;-)

now to my new baby: the sensation hairline Nivea Volume Booster (I'm in Rewe bought for 5 €, it is 150 ml of it ). And does the stuff miracles. You might just spray on damp hair and blow dry then approach the hair. I have straight, long hair and blow dry without using the round brush or curling there is nothing at all for me in terms of volume (that is full of horror), but now that I have this hair line booster, can my beloved brush retire.
The product I'll buy more anyway and maybe I'll get some other things from this sensational volume series (there are still so Föhnspray, in a spherical bottle and the shampoo and conditioner). assess negative
What I believe in this product is the price. I think 5 € something much (even if the stuff is really good), especially if the one product, which is often used. At Haar (care) products, I really do not like giving out so much (the only one for which I have spent € 5, was my conditioner and I use only once a week, so it lasts so long and it's worth it then I think, is to invest "as much" money and my hair busts), but I think at the hairline Booster I'll make an exception.

Best regards

your Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment