Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Painting Women Umbrella Dancing Sea

AMU Champagne Purple

Huhu!

I have a small, simple and fast AMU in really great colors: Champagne and purple.
schonmal I apologize for the photos. Somehow, the AMU is not so great out in real (but I may be clean but again times), but my new cam and I, we are not really friends, and then the images are somehow not quite the way I like it would have.




The purple one can see a little in the photo, but really it is something aufälliger.

So, here are the products I used:


eye shadow in Champagne (so a very delicate, shimmering gold) I have here a very old from an LE of essence (I really do not know everything what it was, I think the gabs times before ever long to Christmas around, but I never separated from my make-up stuff, but men make up and I have far too close bond ;-), this eye shadow gave you nr 02 gloroius Angel )

-purple eye shadow with so meltallic effect (Essence eyeshadow 19 disco diva, I've recently bought and I love that color)

-mascara in black (in my case it is of essence maximum definition)

-eyeliner in purple (also with such metallic effect, I the essence of the Crazy about Colour LE 02 lilac forever-my new favorite)

-black eyeliner

-white, shimmering highlighter (I once again left on the photo, but he should be shining over white)


Instructions: Apply

on the movable lid of the Champagne-colored eye shadow. Apply in the crease of the purple-colored eye shadow and well-blind. Then the hightlight under the brows, the upper Eyelid makeup. Pull with the purple eyeliner and an eyeliner on the lower lashes and then apply blur with a fine brush (it can also take the eye shadow, but I prefer the eyeliner, the white is more precise and slightly longer holds). Finally, black eyeliner on the waterline and the mascara.
Done!

On the lips I have the Sunset Boulevard worn by p2 (I think it is the nr 20), which is a somewhat rosier Nudeton. I found the fit is best.

So, now that's it from me first

wishes you a nice day tomorrow

Esperanza

0 comments:

Post a Comment