Monday, March 7, 2011

Wide Powered Catamarans

Stylish Blogger Award

I of the love Freya been awarded the Award Stylish blogger and therefore allowed to disclose again seven times very, very secret things of me:) Thanks again!


  1. I love music and can not do without. I know almost every song and artist, and hear from friends so most questions like "Tell me, do you know this song ...?". It's already happened that people called me and I vorgesummt have a melody, so I help them get started.
  2. I love letters (just a copywriter), you can start out with numbers but nothing.
  3. I love the color green and got me about the Wohnungsdeko but under control. Man lives not alone after all.
  4. I hate phone calls. I do not like to call, nor will I call. Exceptions are close friends and family.
  5. I hate change. I always want to be best prepared for anything and I am confused when suddenly something is different.
  6. I am ready and have the bunch of men with whom I work well under control.
  7. I'm actually in a good mood. If not, I'm acting very good! :)
So, and now I'm rich on the award. Namely to:

Kata
Godfrina
Nussi

0 comments:

Post a Comment