Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Frustration Rules -cards

Shimmering Facial Whip by elf - Summer fun in the Tube Lip Lacquer by NARS


'm on my last foray at eBay, I came across the Lip Lacqeur of NARS and I bought him for only 5 € (including postage). A real bargain when you consider that it normally costs around 22 €! The hue Butterfield (8) is now no longer in range, I would, however, as it a very dark red / Bordeaux describe that, in my own natural lip color is like quite good.
The Lacquer comes in a small pot, which consists of a black lid and a glassy, transparent floor. A nice size for the handbag, the closure is secure and firm. The floors are brief details of the manufacturer and the stability of the product (it is open 24 months) and of course the nuance.






The consistency I would describe as a creamy-sticky. A very Lacquer;) The hue is pigmented beautifully intense and well. What bothers me however, is the chemical smell. The right is pushing and I will not fly so well. Can be applied to the Lacqeur with your fingers or a brush. Due to the consistency I find a brush almost practical, because the durability of the product is enormous, and thus remains quite insistent on the fingers.

distributed on the lips of Lacqeur well. You really need not do much to a convincing result for Having holding after several hours. This is the little pot quite productive and the 24-month shelf life get thrifty users just right.





In NARS, there is the Lip Lacqeur currently in 9 shades with my most likely the 'Diablo' is like. $ 24 course, are not just a little, but the Lacqeur has really ever on the lips. Even after the meal. Nevertheless, the smell for me one reason why I confront this product a little skeptical and am unsure whether I would pay for about 20 euros. Conclusion: 3 out of 5


Have you already used the Lip Lacqeur? Is it worth the price?


0 comments:

Post a Comment