Saturday, March 5, 2011

Partitionmagic Error #2103

first winner Contest

Admittedly, the first morning look in the mirror is often less than stunning. Button band marks on the cheek, eye rings, which range up to his chin and dark shadows under the eyes usually make sure that everything passes an early age. Thank God, but were invented concealer and Co., tricks so you can;)

Cost: 25 euros for 4.40g




Yes, 25 € are ordentlich. Without question. The concealer is creamy but really scary and it takes so little, that with the 4:40 g manages quite a while. I give a little concealer on the enclosed spatula and then the back of the hand. Then I work to erase a paste with the finger tips. According Benefit is one to make the fingers briefly under warm water to the concealer to distribute it better. The "Ooh La Lift" from Benefit I use before, to refresh. But you can also use on the Erase Paste.


The consistency of the Erase Paste I find it really fantastic. She practically melts almost with the skin, you do not need much. I have enough concealer where you knocks and knocks and knocks, yet no effect is seen. The combination of "Ooh La Lift" and "Erase Paste" totally convinced me! I sat down right after getting up to the mirror and was therefore not properly awake, and yet I was only 2 minutes later to leave the house and looked fresh. And that, etc. without a foundation, powder used to have! I hope you can see the effect.



Before

After





Which concealer do you use most? Which is the best for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment