Sunday, March 6, 2011

Playing Trumpet With A Fever Blister

Books: Der Goldene Kompass

I must once again get rid of something about a book I read to time .. and although it is currently "The Golden Compass" by Philip Pullman.


I should mention first that I was looking for a fantasy book about Harry Potter meets. I love, love, love Harry Potter and JK Rowling's way of making it on the very first page, each reader will seize such in its spell that it is the book not only put away no longer wants, but immersed in their world and wants at night to dream and to remain somehow caught in the dream or the child and secretly hopes to one day sometimes post to or get to land by a cell phone in the Ministry of Magic .. Simply put, I know very, very few books that I like and create the absolute deprivation, for that matter. As has Harry Potter but now come to an end - or at least as far as books about him I needed a new book, preferably one series - is as gripping and exciting

. had Ultimately I have embarked on a series of Pullman and began madly excited and motivated to read, especially since my beloved said, "The Golden Compass" is one of her favorite books.

Now. . I know now not so sure if I'm too old for the book or would have pleased me better if I had read it with 9 .. I fear though that it would have fallen even then not really. Maybe it's the "high" expectations I had placed in the book .. but .. the protagonists of me is so mad animal's nerves! Every time she shows up and it does logically on each page of the book so far I could go to her throat or cut off your head. I've got right now aggressions against their damn childish, Deppert Art. and I think even than 9 years, they would have been too childish. It's just annoying to set up, over the top .. would like to to something. I simply find no words for it, but after I had something like "she stretched out her tongue and the scientists ran with the words" Catch me! Read "away", I had almost slapped together the book and put away. No. It is simply not at all ..

The book in general, I must To say that I can not really dive .. clearly there is a similar world like ours, and everything, but you get no precise indications, little statements does nothing about the era in which the history, to imagine the people better. To introduce something completely new but it is too close to our world .. while far away from the people involved .. I can almost identify with anyone .. right now I do vaguely with the child Rent leading lady with the golden Affendaemon .. and really only because she is young and has dark hair and I think the monkey cute .. basically, I am so far disappointed with the total book and read it currently only in the hope that it better is that the protagonists of suddenly grows old and mature and everything is somehow closer to the action rankommt (not that it would be this far away, but the feeling is nunmal that it is miles away) .. The fact is .. for me it does not come to Harry Potter Ran .. I knew that history is a completely different (the story ansich I find good, so that's not ..) but I would have expected much more of it .. at least I understand now, why Becks Harry Potter do not really like;) tastes are just different but also insane;)

So much for the book first .. I hope you can as soon as I am of the by, but still write a positive résumé and make a purchase recommendation .. I sincerely hope it;)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment