Monday, March 7, 2011

Hoe To Chane Combination On Casehard Lock

Studio Secrets of L'Oreal - Hautbildverfeinernde and smoothing base

since I can remember, I have interrupted my somewhat enlarged pores around the nose. Most foundations have indeed easily concealed, but somehow my skin has never seemed flat enough. For some time now I squint after pore diminishing products of Benefit and Clinique, to me at the weekend by chance a sample of the Hautbildverfeinernden and smoothing based on L'Oreal fell into his hands.

Cost: The Sachet is mentioned very little of the cream, put in the normal Tiegelchen 15 ml for about 18 €.



The manufacturer promises: Thanks high elastomer content (a polymer with film-forming properties) developed this primer a surprisingly resilient texture and exceptional ability, lines and pores to disappear. The connection with light and delicate powders provides a matte, silky results. The primer can be, thanks to a pliant silicone oil Apply it light and comfortable - without a greasy finish. This primer, which is applied alone or under make-up gives you a perfect complexion.

Sounds Of course, As always, good. The before and after pictures I saw but already so from spurious, that I was really skeptical. At the Swatch I then noticed that the base is moussig not really creamy, but more easily. A consistency that is a bit of getting used to, but really pleasant. When applied to the back of the hand, I immediately saw that a light film sets to the corresponding skin area and the pores or structures can be significantly reduced.

You should all click pictures great to see the difference really! But CAUTION: PORE! :) I'm without makeup!

see


To face an effect, I have applied the base, especially under my eyes, right and left of the nose. It can be spread very easily and leaves an incredibly nice, soft feeling. My skin shines at the appropriate places less and the pores seem really a bit smaller. However, this effect is obviously not permanent, but adopted no later than when removing make-up again.

Forecasts
After

far, so good. What concerns me, however, the ingredients of the base. Particularly the issue of silicone is not without without. Since my skin is very bitchy anyway, I'm not sure if I "zupappen" daily and really want to permanently and then at the end or bad dirt, etc. get. Because after the incorporation of the base can be felt clearly that one "with" something. A state would appeal the not everyone. For me, the Hautbildverfeinernde and smoothing base is more for special occasions, perhaps at the weekend or at events. Whether the 18 € worth of this is questionable, because then I will not use up certainly within the specified shelf life period.

Here again are all the pros and cons at a glance:

Positive:
  • odorless
  • very productive (and therefore also an excellent price / performance ratio)
  • pleasant, albeit "different" skin feel
Negative:
  • long term effect with respect to the compatibility?
  • ingredients, especially silicone

really
order to give the primer full credit to me is the long-term effect is still somewhat uncertain. Some report that they base the outstanding contract, others advise against it. This is probably skin thing.

Conclusion: 3 out of 5



Have you ever tried the primer? What similar products do you use, or can you recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment