Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Can Albinos Use Make Up

every Sunday ...

Viewed Readership!
Annoy had granted the beauty drawer , today it is one floor below - to the scents! And I've found that I have quite a lot of perfume, and so some also is running short. In the morning I grab a bottle usually random, depending on your mood. But of course I have my favorites and I wish to this day even imagine something closer ATTENTION. Flood of pictures!





I counted about 21 bottles, many still packing is available, because I for something a little Weakness have hüstl * * Did I mention that I "haptics" and I'm incredibly happy to handle things? :-D When you have some things in velvet, they prefer to hide from me.

Back to perfume: There are representatives of almost every price range available, from cheap to expensive. I think the cheapest were the bottles of Puma and Mexx with about 10 €, the most expensive was the "Rue Rancé" with 70 €. Basically, I like light, fruity aromas and sports. With vanilla, etc. you can hunt me;)

are my three absolute favorites: Chloe, Ralph Lauren and DKNY! In which I can not smell so sick and I also be addressed still on them.






High-quality bottle that stands for timeless elegance have
Chloé I try in a test action and get to know. It smells delicate and feminine, according to Rose. When you first smell it has not really excited me, but sprayed it develops and makes a really incredibly beautiful in its spell. What has impressed me: Everyone I've surprised a sample of this perfume, was immediately in love! And yes that can not all be wrong, or





apple-shaped bottle with my fingers;) From
DKNY
I like both "Be Delicious" and "Be Delicious Fresh Blossom". Both smell ffisch, fruity, obstig and develop beautifully. They make you feel like summer, so I wear them all year. The bottle is already legendary, and will be picked quite obvious.
brief summary (according to manufacturer): The light-hearted start
composition with tangy grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricots. The heart charms with lily of the valley, rose petals, jasmine and a delicate bright apple note that transitions in the ground in chords from light wood and the aroma more supple skin.


Sports, a handy bottle of blue
Ralph Lauren
is purely visually quite unremarkable. Therefore, I would expire this scent would never, if I had not a man (!) Came across them. I use the perfume on for many years and love it still. It fits easily accessible, but with the spring and summer the most beautiful, because it just stands for a free attitude to life and makes you want to move.
brief summary (according to manufacturer):
A spirited fragrance with an unusual fragrance design. The composition of Ralph unfolds like a colorful flower and surrounds you with an aura of vitality and sensual recklessness.
which can no perfume and want its not live? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment