Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Frustration Rules -cards Board

eye make-up to Glue


My Cosmetics collection consists largely been in the area Lips lip gloss, because I somehow always been resistant lipstick or have had bad experiences with it. The nude lipstick MNY of the LE material Girl I had to take but simply because he has pleased me on the spot. Locally ... well, since he already is, the hook!

is visually clean the lipstick really chic. Mostly in white, pink and black. The lid is stuck, so one must have no fear that the lipstick by itself in the handbag makes and embellished the inside pocket;) costs were EUR 2.95 point, if I am right in my head.




Here is an image carrier for you:
Conclusion: 1 out of 5 points

What have you done for experience with the lipsticks of MNY? Similarly bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment