Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Cam Manhattan Driver

NIVEA investigated product testers for the new Express Body Moisture Lotion

Who wants to look like Chiara Ohoven (only without a hairstyle that makes the lips appear larger ;-)), supposedly has access to the Maximize your lips lip plumper by p2. According p2 "Transparent shimmering, non-sticky lip gloss for intensive lip volume. With a fine vanilla-mint flavor."
The Lip Plumper is in the typical lip-gloss package, consisting of a cap with built-in applicator and a transparent base, found on the Notes on the product and shelf life are. The applicator is a fine tufts, which I do not, in principle, because the distribution is bad. Cost: € 2.55 for 6ml, 12 months

I have in the past Lip Plumper some tried most of them were of essence. My absolute favorite is from an earlier Essence-LE but it no longer: (Although he was re-issued, but the product / the Gloss no longer the same. Very annoying. Therefore, the Maximize your lips lip plumper with me from the beginning had a bad hand and was closely scrutinized.
As you open the Lip Plumpers immediately notice is the promised vanilla-mint flavor. As one would interfere in a box After Eight. To me very pleasantly, for my shampoo from John Frieda has almost the same breath. At the Swatch becomes clear how bright and shiny gloss that is. Normally I prefer transparent Stout, then you can still apply a normal gloss over it. Here is difficult. Triturated you see the shimmer particles of Plumpers.

When applying I find the tufts really cumbersome, because as you see in the pictures, the color of crude is still quite bright and can not even be precisely plotted Sun Without a mirror, it will be difficult. I personally prefer a plumper that I can just quickly give way in the car or on the lips. If the Lip Plumper transparent, would be no problem. But that has somehow found themselves in the foot p2.

The next problem: who knows Stout also knows that tingling feeling that she actually left on the lips. When your lips lip plumper Maximize happened simply by p2 nothing or very little. You can feel no real effect and no see. Also, the feel and durability have not, unfortunately, convinced me. The shimmer is too much for me personally and silver. I recall with pleasure again to the promise on the product: Transparent shimmer, non-sticky lip gloss .... I was not convinced of the Lip Plumper unfortunately. Rather it is a lip gloss and because there are better products!
carrying pictures:


What keep her from Lip Plumpers? Can you find an effect?

0 comments:

Post a Comment