Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Long Term Effects Of Syphilis On The Body

Catrice Illuminating Powder LE Urban Baroque

In my wanderings through the wide world of the WWW I find most, not only to current make-up products, but also to specimens from past LEs. This happened when Catrice Illuminating Powder from the LE Urban Baroque. The flat tins made me curious and I am the make-up anyway to shimmer, I bought the cheap podwer for 3 euros. Original price was probably 4.49 euros.

The powder is in a sleek, black Can, which has a very large mirror. It consists of tones of beige, pink and green, are mixed together produce a bright glow. The smell is slightly powdery, but not unpleasant.




the first Swatch was the disappointment, however, then great. The color output is minimal and I really had to repeatedly wipe the powder to see on my fingertips anything. Logical that this situation has not improved when applied to the cheeks. You can see the Illuminating Powder simply no! While at the Swatch, a slight glimmer was seen, but in the face of this completely lost. Although the powder can be easily distributed and pleasant, the result for me is simply unsatisfactory. That's why I can not add nor carrying pictures, you would anyway not really seen something;)


Conclusion: 2 out of 5 points (at least for the design / packaging)



you bought the Illuminating Powder? What products from the LE Urban Baroque do you use?

0 comments:

Post a Comment