Monday, March 7, 2011

Brunswick Zone How Much

DIY: Lufthansa Smartphone Case

Salut,

I have just the case for Tobi's Smartphone fertiggstellet after I finally, finally found a button habem is at Lufthansa, even though I really cufflinks in gold with an LH-Crane was searching for: /

And that is the shell of rather solid wool and LH - crochet colors .. I gave her 3 strips, such as Tobi them as FOR (Co-Pilot) currently has.

I thought this is quite cute when he can pack his smartphone suit . I think only the white button bother .. gold would have fit better idea, but maybe I'll find somewhere still a cufflink. If Tobi captains will he get a new 4-lane;)





have I also made me even still a 'legal striped "bag for my smartphone .. I've also just again the new Silicon Case to photograph .. I really wanted a red, but there was not yet .. I do not know yet exactly what I think of it visually .. but still sits it well, and scratched it any more;)


.. greetings and thanks to all my new readers, for your nice comments :) 1000000 Thanks!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment