Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Does My Kidde Keep Saying Low Battery

I just want to be perfect.


Another thing I forgot, but you denied under no circumstances can and will: it was before last weekend again to the movies. Our charming local cinema here has unfortunately just hibernate, but "Black Swan" , the new Aronofsky (The Fountain, "" Requiem for a Dream "...) I had to see. When I saw the first trailer on the net, I was so excited - I never can wait for the DVD.
So we sat in the car to drive an hour to the nearest cinema, which played the film. And it has something of worth.

"Black Swan" is the story of the ballet dancer Nina, who is under enormous pressure to perform, since she got the role of the Swan Queen awarded. The white swan she plays perfectly - for it is perfect, flawless, a sweet, little, sweet things - magical and pure. And just for the reason you make the black swan to create the untamed, wild, passionate creature so united about anything in what Nina tries to suppress so much.
Gradually this page to Nina awake, break through the surface, blurring reality and illusion, can doubt Nina itself and its environment - to the struggle between "good" and "evil" is ultimately a decision very clear.

The story now is of course first of all not all that crazy "OMG, I need to see the" moderate. But Darren Aronofsky just knows how to do a story from a feeling. Until now I had all of his films after such an intense - albeit negative - feeling in my stomach that I was not able to talk to about the same or even rise only from the cinema seats.
In "The Fountain" was as a rather cold, lonely feeling very uncomfortable and sad (and the movie I was not even really, really good), in "Requiem for a Dream" I've been sick as felt (and was I damn well), in "Black Swan" I was totally stressed, distressed and under pressure. I have actually cried - and not because something was sad, but because Nina was somehow inside of me and I felt what she felt. The mother, who is totally obsessed with his own daughter and her career, despair, because it creates something that you simply have to create the uncertainty and panic, because you do not know whether what is happening, reality is ... Natalie Portman, Nina embodies terrific - but it was not just her, it's that the film had this effect on me.

Aronofsky manages somehow to crawl into the audience, in his brain in his stomach, in its deepest, hidden chambers in which any fears or feelings may be hidden. It triggers a number of stress points and uncertainties, and brings everything to the surface, which has been lurking in one.

And even if I was feeling really terrible, as was the guy - slightly trembling cry again just before and exhausted: I I rarely felt so good when I was shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment