Thursday, February 10, 2011

How To Change Combination On Casehard Lock

chicken breast in a hazelnut crust with parmesan-baked sweet potatoes.

















Is it embarrassing if you have never eaten sweet potatoes? The seller in the grocery store looked at me so funny when I told her that - I told - talkative as I am. And then she gave me a huge, sold 1000 g heavy sweet potato that looked like a seal.

Anyway, I peeled the seal and then cut into cubes, cook for 5 minutes in boiling salted water and parallel touched on that in a bowl, a mixture of 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tsp paprika and a little chili. The seal cube I then add and mix well with the paprika and chili oil, then placed on a baking sheet and bake in preheated 200 ° C for 45 minutes. In this business, often times, otherwise they are non-uniformly crisp.

for the very tasty batter mixing just 50 grams ground hazelnuts 3 tablespoons bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, are a little salt, pepper and thyme - done. Whisk an egg in a dish and the chicken breast fillets in it first and then turn in the batter - and then it goes off into the pan.

Served necessarily a few slices of lemon, the juice is an excellent fit to the rest

I also think sweet potatoes really do not even tasty. I'm glad to have tried it once because I was really curious about for months - but it is not at my case, sadly.

And for completeness: I had the recipe from my wonderful calendar boiling-point . I've modified it slightly, but similarity persists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment