Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Indoor Basketball, Nj

Inactive.

















L'Oreal has my favorite day care taken out of the program (or at least I get them nowhere more - not that that would have been easy before ...) so I moved once again going to find a replacement.
stopped at a stand with the more or less new "bio active" products from Garnier I, with squeaky feet. Natural cosmetics from a conventional drugstore brand? Interesting.


for € 5.95, I bought a 50 ml tube of the "rich intensive treatment for dry and sensitive skin" - no parabens, no dyes, etc. pp. Is not exactly a bargain, but reasonable doubt in order for natural cosmetics.


The cream, however, is extremely liquid and is already running out of the tube when you open the lid only. It also smells funny after sun rancid milk.
they would otherwise be great, I also would not complain, BUT: If you have really dry skin, is completely out of whack. You may already suspect on the basis of consistency: The cream has a fairly light texture, and also uses an instant, so what once is also quite good. But - my skin is then immediately stretched again and apply make-up was almost impossible, even with creaming.
treaties I have the cream wonderful, but my skin was not really maintained. Needed something much richer and I think the is the most go like this.

pity. But I have been insanely great replacement was found. I imagine soon before time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment