Monday, February 28, 2011

Several, Hard Lumps On My Head, Painless,

Birdskull Necklace - Fashionology

Salut,

today my Fashionology.nl necklace arrived. :)
In general I don't like skulls that much; despite all fashion trends and even though I'm a metal listener, skulls are not my style. But I've seen birdskull necklaces several times and fell in love instantly.  After finding Fashionology in a magazine (I don't excatly remember if it was Instyle or Vouge) and finding out their offer for birdskull necklaces I had to test it. And here's the result: It's terrific - I found my new favourite necklace. I hope you like it as much as I do!

heute kam meine Kette von Fashionology.nl an :)
general I am so not at all on skulls, fashion or not and also as a metal fan so I can just do nothing .. However, I had seen frequently Bird Skull chains and I love spontaneously. After I then in a magazine (I believe the Instyle and Vogue's was?) Fashionology have discovered and which also offer several Bird Skull-chains, I thought I'd just have to try again and what can I say? I am absolutely thrilled and I have a new favorite necklace:)

xoxo











That's the one I really fall in love with by Pamela Love



0 comments:

Post a Comment