Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can You Fit A Queen Size Bed In A Cargo Van

bebe - goodbye make-up

Salut,

yesterday at my local Miniraubzug by the DM I once struck with a new product that runs continuously for a few days in advertising and that bebe Young Care "goodbye make-up", a tinted moisturizer. a One should say that I have been tinted moisturizer Nivea Visage used, of which I had also reported schonmal click .
from Nivea, I was thrilled so far in terms of consistency and coverage, However, this was talghaltig which means that I had used but no make-up more on 3 Day my face but was full of pimples and I had to swirl it again to make up. Bebe by now I had promised that it would be a good and somewhat cheaper alternative. Thought I had bought the whole thing right at home . Test

, I must say that I like better than the consistency of Nivea. The cream is applied very easy and not stretched, but not too liquid (such as that of Balea) .. Also it smells very very good (Tobi had today noted immediately). :) Also, you immediately feel his skin to really give moisture. Your safe now waiting for the big but, unfortunately, and it must, unfortunately, come .. because the cream thus covering at all. It also feels so good, not even light Redness can be covered by the tint, instead, a bronze-like luster sets - and really like so glitzrig a Sun Bronzer Cream - on the skin that glitters is not just fresh from close, but not angepinzelt and look more natural and somewhat greasy. . At sun-tanned skin, which may perhaps be nice if you on holiday on a South Sea island sits, but I do not mid-winter home nunmal

My conclusion is: I am the cream probably use at home or on days on which I have no nasty little red spots, which covers my Nivea in no time and avoid otherwise just back to Nivea ;)

purchase recommendation, I would not be any, except one has by nature divine, even skin, but it would also do a non-tinted;)

The that's it - soon,
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment