Saturday, February 12, 2011

Board Game Rules Frustration

banana cake.

















No idea what it was, but it happens to me again and again: I set off gene supermarket and decide there, more or less spontaneously, so times that I could buy bananas. Are so healthy and such. I buy whatever then that, then let that lie at home until they are almost completely brown, and then either forced my friend to eat it, or I process it as quickly as possible but still useful - for example, a banana cake.

For this you need:
  • 3-4 ripe bananas (depending on size)
  • 100 g cornflakes
  • 150 g butter 150 g sugar
  • 1 Pk. Bourbon vanilla sugar 3 eggs
  • 200 g flour
  • 1 / 2 Pk. Baking powder
Peel the bananas and mash well with fork. Crumble the corn flakes slightly and add to the bananas, all well more mash and let stand briefly.
the (soft) butter with sugar and vanilla sugar until frothy, add the eggs one by one. Then the flour, baking powder and stir into 2 portions. Finally, the banana-cereal-fold in the mud.
the batter into a greased loaf pan and fill in a preheated 180 ° C for about 55-60 minutes to bake (rods) one.

The Cornflakes, the cake has a lot of nice bite. You can also give additional ground or chopped nuts or do it with chocolate coating (anyway a cool combination, I think).

0 comments:

Post a Comment