Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thank-you - Minister = Funeral Service??

Cackling fried rice.

















I must confess to my shame: Up to this day I have never eaten chickpeas. Since I'm now so had to change but sometimes it was with me today fried rice with just these funny named things, ground beef, peppers and raisins. And yes, you can simply omit the raisins. ;)
The rice was there is a yogurt dip, since otherwise so has no proper sauce (and I live with a Swabian - without sauce does not work) - the combination I was already at the couscous always fantastic and also makes them wonderfully.

For the fried rice you need: 1 bag of rice
  • (mixed) 300g minced
  • 1-2 peppers (red or yellow) 1 can of chickpeas
  • 1 red onion
  • something
  • garlic salt, pepper, chili, cinnamon and curry powder 2 cups plain yogurt
  • lemon juice
cook the rice. Meanwhile, chop the peppers and the onion and garlic . Hack
mince fry seasoning and add the onions, garlic and paprika and fry until the meat is. Then add the raisins, chick peas and the rice season, all with cinnamon, curry and chilli and save in any case, salt and pepper - to taste so diligently. For the dip your
stirred the yogurt with just a little lemon juice and salt and pepper.

This was definitely not my last time with chickpeas. Let's see what I can still do so Sun :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment