Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How To Restoreshearling Coat?

Gifts!

Christmas without gifts is of course nothing (even if one should not overdo it, clear) and I will not deny you my.
For me it was mainly DVDs (and CDs), which is because I'm pretty unemotional and simply send my Amazon wish list, if something like Christmas or birthday is present. Does not mean that I not like a little child happy about it. :) I got

:

Mad Men Season 1 & 2 and Twilight Eclipse in the 2-Disc Edition

















Burton's Alice in Wonderland and Vampire Diaries Season 1

















Gossip Girl Season 3 and Carla Bruni: Quelqu'un m'a dit

















House Season 6 and Grey's Anatomy 6.1

















also chocolate liqueur

















Hello Kitty Cat tongues (even the mother of my loved ones know about my addiction that is now decision - I've not told her ...)

















And much , lots of other sweets

















The highlight came from my friend who has proven that he listens to me quite often and even notice what I said. For a few months ago I wanted a certain chain of Fossil have absolutely - and then it was but actually under the Christmas tree:


















I find really quite magical! ♥

hope your Christmas was so busy? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment